Majorca Training Camp 2012
Mallorca 2012 Holiday/ training camp for 2012 will be held on Easter week flying out Easter Saturday and back the following week (April 7th to 14th ) 2012
Learned a lot last year and have arranged a camp at the beautiful Duva apartment hotel complex**** .
Have booked my own guides so will be able to cater for groups who average between 15-17mph, 18-20 and 20 plus. All groups will go on a similar route and aback up car will follow, so alot more professional.
The Hotel/ apartments are class they have everything, big and spacious, Spa facilities, proper gym, spin bikes, out door and indoor pools, ideal for adventure racers and Triathletes and there is a lovely run over the mountain to a nearby fishing village.
The hotel is about 500m from the town of Pollensa so still walking distance if you want to get away from it all. http://duva-pollensa.com/?i=ing
So far the cheapest flights are from Dublin, at the moment they are about €150 return, Shannon is nearly €300 for same dates.
The price for the Holiday package is €470 PPS which is good for Half board accommodation, guides on the spins, car back up, hotel transfers and use of all facilities.
I would recommend you hire the bike as brining your own costs more and you risk getting it broken on route.
Please see attached info and booking form, closing dates are included.
If you have any questions give me a buzz.
Easter Cycling Holiday Training Camp.
With the weather been so poor at the moment and your turbo trainer nearly
burned out, here is something to look forward to this year
Want to train with professionals? Marry’s training camp will have excellent guides to lead you around the island. The Hotel is based in the beautiful Puerto Pollensa
If you are into Cycling, Adventure racing, Triathlon or Duathlon then a week
spent training with like minded people in warm weather is just the tonic to
get you race ready for the Summer. If you are not a racer then why not ramble
the beautiful byways of Northern Majorca and relax in the Spa afterwards.
Padraig Marrey winner of Adventure races, Triathlons and holds current
cycling records will also be there to give out tips and info.
Mary Mulchrone another Adventure race Champion will help the ladies with her
vast experience of cycling knowledge.
The camp is set for April 7th to April 14th 2012 flights are from Shannon or Dublin with www.ryanair.com Dublin has more variety of Flights and cheaper
Our group will be limited to 30 people only
The cost of the package is €470 euro pps. (see details below) This is a
very good price for Easter week.
If you want to go, send back attached booking form filled out with all
details along with deposit before November 11th.
Cycling packages include:
- 7 nights half board in the magnificent Hotel Duva complex in Puerta Pollensa ****, based on 2 sharing
- Free access to Spa centre, fully equipped gym, spin bike centre, indoor & outdoor pools
- Bike garage in hotel with secure bike storage, Mechanic and bike shop, (bike accessories, energy drinks & bars for sale), 3 guides per spin every day for the different levels (15-17, 18-20 and 20mph plus average)
- Transfers: airport hotel airport. (as a group only)
Not included are:
- Flights (can be booked out of Shannon or Dublin with Ryanair good price at the moment for Dublin)
- Single room supplement
- Drinks during the meals and other private expenses (except local aperitifs, regional drinks not sure what this means...)
- Bike hire with bike insurance
- Bike transfer airport hotel airport: charge of €25 (for those who bring their own bike) remember all air lines (charge €80 return for bikes)
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel if travelling alone.
- Private medical & travel insurance
- Road bike; Some are Massi models with Aluminum / Carbon frame - carbon fork, Shimano 10-speed 105 and ultergra, groupset with triple chain ring
- From around 100 for 1 week (7 days)
- Optional bike damage cover: 2 ?/day can be subscribed on site
- Bring your own pedals and helmet. Cycling helmets are compulsory on all cycling activities in Mallorca.
- We recommend ladies to bring their own saddle
- Bike hire must be fully paid with the booking ;
Flight details from Dublin (Ryanair) Shannon at the moment too expensive
From Dublin to Palma Mallorca (PMI)
Sat7 Apr 12
FlightFR 9997 15:35 Depart
Sat14 Apr 12
FlightFR 9998 20:05 Depart
See hotel at http://duva-pollensa.com/?i=ing
If you have any other questions just give me a bell. Just fill out attached
booking form and send back cheque made payable to myself.