Western Lakes cycling activities this week
· Tuesday evening MTB spin from Cornmarket at 7pm sharp, approx
30k, good lights essential.
· Wednesday 2nd evening 6.30 – 8 pm Cycling Skills & Road Safety
course for 8 – 12 year olds , in Walshe Mechanical car park on
Kilmaine road ,Bikes in good working order &Helmets are compulsory ,
Bookings ring 0872580294
· Saturday 14th: 6am 4 Club Members doing a 5 county challenge covering 360 km training route for their race around Ireland later in the year ,please support
· Saturday 14th: Markievicz cup Sligo @ 2 pm
· Sunday 15th Connaught MTB league postponed round in Moorehall sign on from 10 am,full detail during week on Facebook
· Sunday 15th Leisure Spin ,Spin for Brendan Islandeady 45k and 85k @ 9.30 am , Full detail later in week on Facebook
· Sunday 15 th March Ladies only training, skill development from corn market @ 2pm (Dualatlon route)
Want to take up cycling? Then join Western Lakes Cycling Club.
Want to join Western Lakes cycling Club ?
On Thursday March 5th @Marrey Bikes 7-9pm the club will hold an information evening.
Want to learn some mechanics about keeping your bike in good working order, short workshop from 7.7.40pm with Marrey Bikes mechanics.
Club Discipline Representatives will present their calendar of activities for the coming year. 7.50-9pm
Group chat, with like minded people.. make some plans.
Find out how to join the cycling club.
All interested people welcome..
To all our existing members please let all our friends and neighbours know about our introduction workshop
The plan for 2019 is to encourage the participation of new and existing cyclists in group leisure cycling activities. Communication of activities will be conducted through WLCC Club Website, WLCC Facebook page and Discipline/Location WhatsApp Group.
Based on our participating Member feedback to date in 2019, it is initially proposed to structure three Groups ranging in objective and average speed. These groups will designated by the WLCC club colours as follows;
Any members helping with junior training, this is a great local course to get you up to speed on the best approach to working with children in sport. This course is free and place are limited. If you are interested please contact the club secretary Alan by emailing email@example.com