Calling all club members, we encourage you to have a go at our club league TT, the aim is to get as many members out as possible over the month of May, a time trial is pretty much a race between you and the clock over a certain distance. By taking part you get the chance to set a Personal Best (PB)over a certain course. In the next league you get the chance to beat your time... win win all round.
4 Events. Sign on at Cycle Centre from 6.30, first off at 7pm.
- Wednesday May 6th Kilmaine and Back – Individual Time Trial
- Wednesday May 13th Ballinrobe 2 day loop – Individual Time Trial
- Wednesday May 20th Ballinrobe Duathlon Route – Two Up Time Trial
- Wednesday May 27th Kilmaine and back – Individual Time Trial
Cost of entry for the League is €20, or €6.00 per night. Sandwiches and Refreshments in Inches Bar after each evening.
- Racers, including Club Racers
- Group B 1
- Group B 2
- Group B 3
Each rider will be assigned to a group, winner will be person with highest score in each group over the 3 races. The Two-Up Time Trial evening is aimed to be a fun night. The pairs will be picked on a handicap basis each night. No pre-arranged pairings will be allowed on the night. The pair have to tell the time keeper their expected time to complete the course, and the winners will be the pair whose actual time is nearest their expected time.