Following on from the success of the WLCC Mizen to Malin spin last year, WLCC is delighted to announce another iconic three day spin for August 2014 - Carnsore Point to Erris Head and back to Ballinrobe.
It is also a great opportunity for those of you who are looking for a specific challenge for 2014 and to set yourself and work towards a goal for the year.
The itinerary is as follows:
A full back up crew will be provided for the trip.
The cost of the trip is Eur 320.00
The main criteria for people to take part in the spin are as follows:
- You must be able to AVERAGE 25kph over a nine and a half hour period (including total break period of 1.5 hours) three days in a row
- You must be fit and be able to cycle comfortably within a group
- Your bike must be in good working condition
- You must be a paid up member of WLCC
- You must pay a Eur 100 non refundable deposit by 7 February 2014 to secure your place on the trip
- You must have paid the balance by 11 July 2014
We would plan to have a few training spins during the year specifically for the members taking part in the spin so that people can get used to cycling together in a group at the agreed pace.
So if you feel you're up to the challenge, put your deposit down by 7 February and take part in an unforgettable experience with your fellow club members!. Don't be afraid!!